Thank you to Anna from I Heart Make-Up Art for nominating us for the Sunshine Award! And THANK YOU to all of our readers, especially those who comment and participate in this blog. You guys make it so much fun!
Here’s what we’re supposed to do:
* Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog (personally I think the image should have been of a sunflower, but who am I to judge? LOL)
* Answer 10 questions about yourself
* Nominate other bloggers (we were supposed to do 10 but we said screw that – in the nicest possible way, of course!)
* Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
* Share the love and link the person who nominated you (Anna, Anna, Anna!!)
Here’s Misty’s Q&A:
- My favourite color: fuschia
- My favorite animal: eagles
- My favourite number: 4
- My favourite drink: H2O & grasshoppers
- Facebook or Twitter: Both! @MistyDietz on Twitter – or – www.Facebook.com/MistyDietzWriter
- My passion: my family
- Prefer giving or getting presents: I love giving surprises.
- My favorite pattern: Not sure! This one’s tough, but maybe zebra print?
- My favorite day of the week: Friday
- My favorite flower: Chinese aster
Here’s Josie’s Q&A:
- My favourite color: lime green
- My favorite animal: my husband
- My favourite number: 3
- My favourite drink: Michelob Ultra for a light evening and a frozen margarita for a heavy one (I’m trashy to the core…what can I say)…but if we are talking an everyday drink I’d go with plain old COFFEE
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook! Can’t handle twitter, way too much socializing! www.facebook.com/Josie Matthews
- My passion: people watching
- Prefer giving or getting presents: giving…I feel very uncomfortable receiving…psycho-analytical thing…
- My favorite pattern: circles, swirls, polka dots
- My favorite day of the week: Any day I don’t have to go to my full-time ‘paying’ job. Saturday?
- My favorite flower: Bells of Ireland
And the other bloggers who deserve this award are:
Kylie Frost - The Absolutely True Adventures of a Florida Snowbird – If you’re looking for wry humor, Kylie’s your gal. She spends part of the year living in Florida and part of the year in northern Minnesota. The dichotomy therein can make for some hilarious posts.
Vintage Vonnie is a blog by romance author Vonnie Davis. Vonnie’s blog is filled with her humble, fun, and good-natured posts on life, disappointments, books, and all the things that fill her with joy. She often features guest romance authors.
Profiles of Murder – by romantic suspense writer Diane Kratz. Profiles of Murder is a tremendously educational site about criminal profiling, serial killers, FBI terminology, and crime fiction writing. Even though there’s often scary stuff on this site, it’s deserving of the sunshine award because it often makes crime writers’ research easier. And it’s interesting even if you’re not a crime writer!
Bookworm2Bookworm – A place for all book and romance lovers. I first got to know Mel…geez, I can’t even remember. But immediately I connected with her humor, sensitivity, and zest for life. Her blog has grown so popular she now has two partners that round out the blog with book reviews as well as adventures in dating and other real-life romance-related stories.
Thanks again for your support, everyone!!