Holy crap, it’s almost Christmas. (And almost our one year blogoversary – woot!) Here on the Swagger runway, we’re all about helping you
get your shit together be all you can be, so in honor of the season, the five of us are unleashing a whole month of NAUGHTY and NICE.
Sound fun? Just wait…
Because we want you to be gift-giving badasses, this week we’ve put our collective heads together to scout out some recommendations for naughty and nice gift ideas. (Men, you could totally win points by going off these lists, so pay attention!)
SHIT YEAH, FREE STUFF (or super inexpensive)
- Homemade coupons for sexual role-playing, back rubs, etc. Feel free to get as
kinky wicked deviantcreative as you like. Writing stuff down is often easier than speaking what you want (a bit more on this below).
- Get home before your significant other and greet them wearing nothing but a smile and a red bow. (If you have kiddos, this one’s a bit more tricky, but maybe that makes it even more of a gift??)
- A sexy playlist for some hot mojo.
- Wrap a deck of cards with a little note about playing strip poker. Winner’s choice of what they’d like to do.
- Ask your significant other to shave your southern belle. If some of you are thinking WTF? – read this. This activity can be highly erotic for both of you.
- Spend time leaning new sex positions and then…um, deploy? them at
calculatedintimate moments. You can find these online or in any number of books (eg. the Kama Sutra). (Tip: Let your significant other know where you find these positions, so he doesn’t think you’re learning new tricks on the side. See? We got your back, bitches.)
- Pen a sex story/fantasy. A fun endeavor to stretch your imagination and a way to let your significant other know what turns you on if you’re too shy to say it.
NOT FREE BUT YUMMY
- Gift card to Fredericks of Hollywood or other lingerie store (Vic’s Secret has good shit, but maybe it’s too tame?? Google “sexy lingerie” and you could shop for hours…and be led down some very wicked paths. Just sayin’…You’ve been warned. Have fun, kids!)
- A gift basket full of edible delights and sensual oils or other fun,
fuck-mesexy toys. Rachael recommends System Jo clitoral stimulating gel (“because Josie’s post about how many women have trouble orgasming is just WRONG!”)
- Handcuffs, blindfold, and a feather.
- Crotchless panties (see Kinky Game Plan 2).
- Flavored massage oils or kissable powder with feather applicator (Part of Renee’s sensual arsenal. She recommends KamaSutra.com. Check out the 30 second vid below. Yeah, I’ll be bookmarking this store. RAWR!)
We aren’t responsible for the other…instructional?…videos that
pop up after this one, but feel free to explore. Have fun!
- Splurge on a night in a hotel, complete with dinner and breakfast in bed (most hotels have Romance Packages).
- Make a toy box for a chica who is not fully embracing her sensuality. Possibilities could include: high quality ‘girl’ porn, a vibrator, lubricant, an erotic novel, and some sexy lingerie.
“NICE” (NON-BORING) GIFT IDEAS
…because the best things in life really are FREE…
- Offer to babysit so a friend can go out with her partner.
- Write a LOVE LETTER to your significant other. Sometimes we can be so much more expressive when we write our emotions down than when we try to speak them.
- Make an extra batch of cookies for an older relative or neighbor.
- Tell those you love how much you appreciate them and give them a certificate for a certain number of hours to help with chores, shopping, etc.
- Refab an item in your home that someone has admired and share the joy you’ve gotten from it by passing it on. We ALL have more than we need…why buy more stuff for the dump?
NOT FREE, BUT FULL OF AWESOME
- Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Trio (one of my favs…just don’t put’em in your pocket. Wait, it’s not what you think. They melt. Sickos. God, we love that about you!)
- Gift card to Amazon (is there *anything* you can’t get from there? Bonus: this can be nice AND naughty depending on what they end up purchasing.)
- A cooking class.
- A gift card to any restaurant.
- Food donation to a food bank.
- A visit from Merry Maids (or your local cleaning lady).
- Make a donation in a loved one’s name to Toys for Tots or St. Judes or really any charity that means something to you.
- Name a star after someone. My brother did this for my daughter on her birthday – very cool. There are several websites where you can do this, but www.starregistry.com seems to be ultra legit.
- Adopt a military service person or send care packages overseas to our troops. My kids really got into this. We used Aunt Nancy USA – her website is very helpful on suggestions, what to send, what not to send, etc.
- A goat (or a cow or a duck or a flock of chickens). Haha, no, this does NOT belong on the naughty list! Seriously, it’s a wonderful gift for an underprivileged community across the world to raise as food. Try organizations like Heifer International or Hands of Hope.
- SHOP LOCAL and/or purchase a gift certificate to your local farmer’s market or a business in your community.
- For the teenager who has everything, buy them a favorite toy from your past or their past. Let them know it’s still okay to be a kid. (Josie’s recommendation: I Love Monkey, a story about loving yourself just the way you are.)
- Give the gift of a better community - call your local school nurse. They have access to families that are truly in need of assistance. Needy families have needs ALL year. Think about clothing or food gift certificates (have them marked no alcohol or cigarettes), pay an electric bill, pay for a college course for a struggling parent, or pay for a session of your local summer day camp for a child who’d never be able to go and sits at home all day on a computer. Pay for a child to join a community sport and buy the equipment for them (be sure they have a way to transport their child). ’Gift’ your good deed to a friend, it’s better than another scarf.
There you have it, Chicks and Roosters! Hope that helps get your mojo flowing. What other gift ideas do you have?