Well, it’s the last Wednesday of the month, so you know what that means. Yep, Lit Swagger and time to dish on Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell. This was Ms. Maxwell’s debut book and it reached both the New York Times and The USA Today Best Sellers lists. How many authors can say that about their first book?
I have to admit, I had to look up MMA – mixed martial arts on Google because I had no idea what this sport was all about. I’ll also admit I perused the hot bodies of the fighters when hubby wasn’t looking. Okay, back to the book. I thought this was an enchanting story with wonderful humor, likable characters, and hot sex. Who could ask for more? So, I totally enjoyed the story, but what was your take on it?
Lets get the discussion going.
Here are a couple of questions to consider, but please don’t feel limited.
1. Did you find yourself immersed in the story?
2. Did you like the characters? Were you smitten with the hero? So much so, you nearly bought a ticket to Las Vegas, thinking you might run into Reid? Did you like Lucie?
3. Was the setting realistic? The dialogue natural?
4. What heat level would you give this book? So hot, you dog-eared several pages to read again? Or so cold, you dozed off reading them? Or perhaps something in between?
5. Did you find the ending satisfactory? Did it leave you smiling, or did you say WTF?