For those of you that have read my other post, you know I’m all about lists. Ten Movies to Get You in the Mood, Five Aphrodisiacs to Heat Up the Bedroom, and now Ten Hot Actors to Spark Your Libido. Okay, so I wanted to do an article on the top ten hottest actors, but I just couldn’t narrow it down. There’s just way too much eye candy out there! And I’ve always had a terrible sweet tooth.
So, after trying to decide on just ten, I decided to increase it to fifteen, which was still too difficult. I had to spend a lot of time staring at pictures of hot guys. Worse, I had to explain this near obsession to the hubby, who just cocked up one dark eyebrow with that yeah-I-can-see-this-research-is-taking-a-toll-on-you-look. Really, honey it was difficult. Too many hot bodies and handsome faces can make a girl squirm in her chair.
Okay, enough about my dilemma. Let’s get to the list. I’m not going to put these in order. I’m just going to toss the names and pics out there. Oh, and I want to thank everyone who chimed it with their favorite or favorites. Love ya gals for being so supportive and doing the research with me. As they say, it’s a tough job, but somebodies gotta do it.
- Gerard Bulter – 43 – Scottish actor who starred in The Bounty Hunter. His name came up repeatedly. This is fellow chick Josie’s top pick after her handsome hubby.
- Henry Cavill – 30 – Another British actor that was a favorite. Known for his role as Superman in Man of Steel. His name has been bandied about for the role of Christian Grey.
- Richard Armitage – 41 – Great in the BBC film North and South as the intense John Thornton. Also from the UK. What are they putting in the water over there?
- Robert Downey Jr. – 48 – So he’s not British, but he portrayed a Brit in Sherlock Homes.
- Chris Helmsworth – 30- Hubba-hubba Australian born. Loved him with his long hair in Thor.
- Will Smith – 44 – Mmm, really hot in the film Hitch. He’s come a long way since The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- Jason Strathom – 45 – Maybe it’s the bad-yet-good-boy-thing this British actor has going in most of his movies or it could be the accent, but somebody please hand me a fan. Great in the film Snatch.
- Russell Crowe – 49 – Australian hunk known for films like Gladiators.
- Ben Affleck – 41- One of my personal favorites. In the film The Company Men he looked hot in a suit or a flannel shirt.
- Denzel Washington – 48- Not only a great actor, but easy on the eyes. Fantastic in Crimson Tide.
- Ryan Gosling – 32 – This Canadian actor is in one of my favorite movies The Notebook.
- Sean Bean/Pierce Brosnan – 54/60 British/Irish Okay, so I cheated here and put two names, but when I watched Golden Eye, I drooled over both of them.
- Robert Kazinsky – 29 – British actor known for his role on True Blood. He’s also been named as a possibility for the role of Christian Grey.
- Ian Somerhalder – 34 – I remember him from the television show Lost. Another name mentioned to possibly play Christian Grey… must be those blue eyes of his.
- Matt Bomer – 35 – This actor was new to me, but one look at his picture on the internet and I had to add him to the list. Plays in the TV show White Collar. Another contender for Christian Grey.
Okay, so I know this list has omitted several hot actors. So please feel free to share who you think should have been on the list and what movie you enjoyed them in. Do you have a favorite of the ones I posted? Any guys out there want to add a few women to the lists?